Friday, July 31, 2009

Introduction

There is one great love in my life.

SHOPPING.

When I travel overseas, the first (and sometimes, only) priority is shopping.

And when I return to reality (& work), I will cheer myself up by just looking down at what I'm wearing... because memories of my hedonistic travels will flood back, and my mood is lifted instantaneously upon seeing:
- Top: KRW 5,000, from random shop in Migliore, Korea
- Skirt: KRW 30,000, from Mango, Korea
- Watch: HKD 400, from City Chain, HK
- Shoes: USD20, from Nine West, NY
- Bag: USD900, from Tod's, NY
- Hair: KRW 65,000, cut and highlighted in Korea

And so, because another great love in my life is research (yes, I am v nerdy ^^), I have decided to share my v detailed shopping tips to all girls who love to shop around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment