Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Japan: Brands to look out for

Burberry Blue Label

ONLY Japan has Burberry Blue Label, so it is a MUST GO. Not really a must buy though, as it depends on the collection. It's cheaper than the normal Burberry, and tends to be girlier in designs, with pastel pinks and blues.

Standalone outlet in Tokyo: Ginza and Harajuku. Standalone outlets tend to be bigger and have a wider selection than those in department stores e.g. Isetan, Takashimaya.

Agnes b

This brand is really, really worth the money, because the bags are around 50% cheaper compared to Singapore's prices!^^

I recommend buying more unique designs, compared to the ubiquitous (and often pirated) canvas designs. I bought a super pretty black patent leather bag for only $200, and discovered it was $450 in the Singapore boutique! *HAPPY*

Standalone outlet in Tokyo: Omotesando area
Standalone outlet in Osaka: Along the stretch of shops at Shinsaibashi

Fancl

Brides-to-be can stock up on Fancl Tense Up. Everything else tends to be around 20-30% cheaper than in Singapore. I bought quite a bit of stuff, but actually I don't really like it. I recommend checking out the prices at http://www.fancl.com.sg first, and then going crazy at the Japan outlets :)

DHC

I'm not very familiar with DHC products, but I also bought stuff from the shop in Japan. Think it's around 20% cheaper than Singapore.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cussie! Are you going to Japan again soon? Thanks for all your tips. They were definitely very useful! =) By the way, I've linked you to my blog; hope you don't mind! =)

    ReplyDelete