Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Japan: Part 2 - Shopping Tokyo! Outlet shopping!

Gotemba Premium Outlet

I love Chelsea premium outlets! Just thinking about outlet shopping makes me super high^^.

Before you go, visit the website for promotions at http://www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/en. The last time I went, there was a visa promotion, so after my shopping spree, I redeemed a mirror and a tote bag. It’s always nice to get free things!

It’s not as big and wonderful as America outlets, but it’s very pretty! Nestled in the mountains, with a ferris wheel, it has the usual branded stuff e.g. Gucci, Coach, and the sports brands e.g. Nike, Adidas.



Tip: If the salesgirl hands you a coupon when you walk into the door, don’t throw the coupon away! Upon payment at Coach, the salesgirl informed me that the coupon I was given at the door, was for an additional 30% discount! Tres unglamorous to rummage through your bag to look for the coupon^^. Ohhhh!! Must go to the cosmetics outlet, they were selling Shu Uemura stuff around 40% cheaper than Singapore! Samatha Thavasa has an outlet here too.

You can buy the bus ticket for 2800 Yen at the JR Bus station counter located at Tokyo Station, Yaesu South Exit. Go on a weekday so that there’s less people.

The departure time from Tokyo Station is 8.30am… need to be punctual! Departure time from Gotemba outlet is 4.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment